Important Notice - Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Dear Valued Patients,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the (ADA), (CDC), and (OSHA). We have been staying up to date on all new rulings and guidelines issued for COVID-19. Our infection control procedures are current and adhere to each agencies' recommendations. Our staff has spent extra time in meetings/trainings to work on new policies and protocols.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask health screening questions. We will review those questions again when you are in the office to ensure there were no changes.
- We have hand sanitizer that we ask you use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We will ask that you wear a mask to the office.
- You will see that our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children's toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time
- We ask that you limit your personal belongings and to come to your appointment alone, if possible. Caregivers and parents will still be accommodated if needed.
- Our office will maintain a cooler environment because of the additional personal protective equipment, so we ask that you dress accordingly.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 715-421-1515.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.